IntroducedFeb 02, 2021
Signed into Law
Expungement, to expand the expungement of criminal records to include convictions of certain misdemeanor offenses, traffic violations, municipal ordinances, and felony offenses, to increase the filing fee for expungements, Secs. 15-27-1, 15-27-2, 15-27-4, 15-27-5, 15-27-7 to 15-27-10, inclusive, 15-27-19 am'd.
Senate • May 06, 2021: Pending third reading on day 30 Favorable from Judiciary
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Rodger M. Smithermanprimary
(D - 18)
- May 06, 2021 | Senate
- Read for the second time and placed on the calendar
- Pending third reading on day 30 Favorable from Judiciary
- May 04, 2021 | Senate
- Read for the first time and referred to the Senate committee on Judiciary
- Apr 29, 2021 | House
- Third Reading Passed
- Judiciary first Substitute Offered
- Motion to Adopt adopted Roll Call 1068
- Motion to Read a Third Time and Pass adopted Roll Call 1069
- Rowe intended to vote "Nay"
- Apr 27, 2021 | House
- Read for the second time and placed on the calendar with 1 substitute and
- Feb 02, 2021 | House
- Read for the first time and referred to the House of Representatives committee on Judiciary