IntroducedFeb 02, 2021
Passed HouseApr 15, 2021
Signed into Law
Crimes and offenses, to revise the criminal penalties for violations of fleeing or attempting to elude law enforcement, Sec. 13A-10-52 am'd.
Senate • Apr 20, 2021: Read for the first time and referred to the Senate committee on Judiciary
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Ginny Shaverprimary
(R - 39)
- Apr 20, 2021 | Senate
- Read for the first time and referred to the Senate committee on Judiciary
- Apr 15, 2021 | House
- Third Reading Passed
- Judiciary first Substitute Offered
- Motion to Adopt adopted Roll Call 887
- McCampbell Amendment Offered
- Motion to Adopt adopted Roll Call 888
- Motion to Read a Third Time and Pass adopted Roll Call 889
- Daniels intended to vote "Yea"
- Mar 03, 2021 | House
- Read for the second time and placed on the calendar with 1 substitute and
- Feb 02, 2021 | House
- Read for the first time and referred to the House of Representatives committee on Judiciary