IntroducedFeb 02, 2021
Passed HouseApr 01, 2021
Signed into Law
State Port Authority, allow director to appoint up to eleven employees at executive level, terms of certain contracts exempt from state laws limiting confidentiality, technical revision to code, Secs. 33-1-3, 33-1-39 am'd.
House • Apr 01, 2021: Wilcox intended to vote "Yea"
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Adline Clarkeprimary
(D - 97)
- Apr 01, 2021 | House
- Third Reading Passed
- State Government Amendment Offered
- Motion to Adopt adopted Roll Call 631
- Motion to Read a Third Time and Pass adopted Roll Call 632
- Clarke motion to Reconsider adopted Roll Call 633
- Clarke motion to SB169 Substitute for HB179 adopted Voice Vote
- Wilcox intended to vote "Yea"
- Feb 24, 2021 | House
- Read for the second time and placed on the calendar 1 amendment
- Feb 02, 2021 | House
- Read for the first time and referred to the House of Representatives committee on State Government