IntroducedMar 17, 2023
Signed into Law
Providing for congressional disapproval under chapter 8 of title 5, United States Code, of the rule submitted by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives relating to "Factoring Criteria for Firearms with Attached 'Stabilizing Braces'".
Last Action See all actions
House • May 17, 2023: Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 49.
Latest Bill Text See all bill texts
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
Comments on HJRes 44
- Andrew S. Clydeprimary
(R - Representative for District 9 in GA)
- Richard Hudsoncosponsor
(R - Representative for District 9 in NC)
- Dan Crenshawcosponsor
(R - Representative for District 2 in TX)
- Rep. Rosendale Sr., Matthew M.
- Rep. Murphy, Gregory
- Rep. Weber, Randy K., Sr.
- Rep. Issa, Darrell E.
- Rep. Timmons, William R. IV
- Rep. Ferguson, A. Drew, IV
- Rep. McMorris Rodgers, Cathy
- Rep. Rogers, Mike D.
- May 17, 2023 | House
- Reported by the Committee on Judiciary. H. Rept. 118-69.
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 49.
- Apr 19, 2023 | House
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
- Ordered to be Reported by the Yeas and Nays: 23 - 15.
- Mar 17, 2023 | House
- Introduced in House
- Referred to the House Committee on the Judiciary.