IntroducedMar 22, 2022
Signed into Law
School aid: membership; requirements concerning a pupil’s enrollment in a district other than the pupil’s district of residence for purposes of membership; modify with regard to certain pupils whose parent or legal guardian is a member of the Armed Forces of the United States. Amends sec. 6 of 1979 PA 94 (MCL 388.1606).
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Sep 28, 2022 | House
- reported with recommendation with substitute (H-1)
- referred to second reading
- Mar 23, 2022 | House
- bill electronically reproduced 03/22/2022
- Mar 22, 2022 | House
- introduced by Representative Andrew Beeler
- read a first time
- referred to Committee on Military, Veterans and Homeland Security