IntroducedApr 13, 2021
Passed SenateJun 15, 2021
Passed HouseJun 16, 2021
Signed into Law
SP 486, An Act To Provide That Maine'S School Bus Drivers Are Eligible For Unemployment Insurance In Certain Circumstances
Senate • Jul 19, 2021: CARRIED OVER, in the same posture, to any special or regular session of the 130th Legislature, pursuant to Joint Order HP 1302
Latest bill text
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Paul Davisprimary
(R - 4)
- Jul 19, 2021 | Senate
- CARRIED OVER, in the same posture, to any special or regular session of the 130th Legislature, pursuant to Joint Order HP 1302
- Jun 17, 2021 | Senate
- On motion by Senator BREEN of Cumberland PLACED ON THE SPECIAL APPROPRIATIONS TABLE pending PASSAGE TO BE ENACTED, in concurrence.
- Jun 17, 2021 | House
- PASSED TO BE ENACTED.
- Sent for concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
- Jun 16, 2021 | House
- CONSENT CALENDAR - FIRST DAY
- Under suspension of the rules CONSENT CALENDAR - SECOND DAY.
- The Bill was PASSED TO BE ENGROSSED as Amended by Committee Amendment "A" (S-292).
- In concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
- Jun 15, 2021 | Senate
- Report READ and ACCEPTED.
- READ ONCE.
- Committee Amendment "A" (S-292) READ and ADOPTED.
- Under suspension of the Rules, READ A SECOND TIME and PASSED TO BE ENGROSSED AS AMENDED BY Committee Amendment "A" (S-292).
- Ordered sent down forthwith for concurrence.
- Apr 13, 2021 | Senate
- Received by the Secretary of the Senate on April 13, 2021 and REFERRED to the Committee on LABOR AND HOUSING pursuant to Joint Rule 308.2