IntroducedApr 08, 2021
Signed into Law
HP 1039, An Act To Prevent And Reduce Tobacco Use By Ensuring Adequate Funding For Tobacco Use Prevention And Cessation Programs And By Raising The Tax On Tobacco Products And To Provide Funding To Reduce Disparities In Health Outcomes Based On Certain Factors
House • Jul 19, 2021: Carried over, in the same posture, to any special or regular session of the 130th Legislature, pursuant to Joint Order HP 1302.
Latest bill text
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Jul 19, 2021 | House
- Carried over, in the same posture, to any special or regular session of the 130th Legislature, pursuant to Joint Order HP 1302.
- Jun 17, 2021 | House
- The House RECEDED and CONCURRED to COMMITTING the Bill and accompanying papers to the Committee on TAXATION.
- ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
- Jun 16, 2021 | Senate
- Reports READ
- On motion by Senator CHIPMAN of Cumberland Bill and accompanying papers COMMITTED to the Committee on Taxation In NON-CONCURRENCE
- Sent down for concurrence
- Jun 15, 2021 | House
- Reports READ.
- Motion of Representative TERRY of Gorham to ACCEPT the Majority Ought to Pass as Amended Report FAILED.
- ROLL CALL NO. 306
- (Yeas 67 - Nays 73 - Absent 11 - Excused 0)
- Subsequently, Representative TERRY of Gorham moved to ACCEPT the Minority Ought Not to Pass Report.
- Representative KRYZAK of Acton REQUESTED a Roll Call. More than one-fifth of the members present expressed a desire for a roll call, which was ORDERED.
- Subsequently, Representative KRYZAK of Acton WITHDREW his REQUEST for a Roll Call.
- Subsequently, the Minority Ought Not to Pass Report was ACCEPTED.
- Sent for concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
- Apr 08, 2021 | House
- Received by the Clerk of the House on April 8, 2021.
- The Bill was REFERRED to the Committee on TAXATION pursuant to Joint Rule 308.2 and ordered printed pursuant to Joint Rule 401.