IntroducedMar 18, 2021
Signed into Law
HP 857, An Act To Restrict Maine Law Enforcement Participation In Federal Firearm Confiscation Or Buy-Back Programs Without Legislative Approval
Senate • Jun 14, 2021: Placed in Legislative Files (DEAD)
Latest bill text
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Jun 14, 2021 | Senate
- Taken from the table by the President
- On motion by Senator DESCHAMBAULT of York The Majority Ought Not To Pass Report ACCEPTED in concurrence
- Roll Call Ordered Roll Call Number 341 Yeas 21 - Nays 14 - Excused 0 - Absent 0
- Placed in Legislative Files (DEAD)
- Jun 07, 2021 | Senate
- On motion by Senator DESCHAMBAULT of York Tabled until Later in Today's Session, pending ACCEPTANCE of Either Report
- Jun 03, 2021 | House
- Reports READ.
- On motion of Representative WARREN of Hallowell, the Majority Ought Not to Pass Report was ACCEPTED.
- ROLL CALL NO. 119
- (Yeas 80 - Nays 64 - Absent 7 - Excused 0)
- Sent for concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
- Mar 30, 2021 | House
- Carried over, in the same posture, to a subsequent special or regular session of the 130th Legislature, pursuant to Joint Order SP 435.
- Mar 18, 2021 | House
- Received by the Clerk of the House on March 18, 2021.
- The Bill was REFERRED to the Committee on CRIMINAL JUSTICE AND PUBLIC SAFETY pursuant to Joint Rule 308.2 and ordered printed pursuant to Joint Rule 401.