IntroducedMar 10, 2021
Signed into Law
HP 630, An Act To Protect Consumer Property By Requiring Liability Insurance For Snowplow Vehicles And Vehicles Used In Landscaping Or Gardening
Senate • Apr 28, 2021: Pursuant to Joint Rule 310.3 Placed in Legislative Files (DEAD)
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Apr 28, 2021 | Senate
- Pursuant to Joint Rule 310.3 Placed in Legislative Files (DEAD)
- Mar 30, 2021 | House
- Carried over, in the same posture, to a subsequent special or regular session of the 130th Legislature, pursuant to Joint Order SP 435.
- Mar 10, 2021 | Senate
- On motion by Senator Curry of Waldo, REFERRED to the Committee on Innovation, Development, Economic Advancement and Business, in concurrence.
- Mar 10, 2021 | House
- Committee on HEALTH COVERAGE, INSURANCE AND FINANCIAL SERVICES suggested and ordered printed.
- On motion of Representative TEPLER of Topsham, the Bill was REFERRED to the Committee on INNOVATION, DEVELOPMENT, ECONOMIC ADVANCEMENT AND BUSINESS.
- Sent for concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.