IntroducedMar 10, 2021
Signed into Law
HP 697, An Act To Protect The Privacy Of Absentee Voters
House • Mar 30, 2021: Carried over, in the same posture, to a subsequent special or regular session of the 130th Legislature, pursuant to Joint Order SP 435.
Latest bill text
Apr 16, 2021 11:00am
Maine State House, 210 State St, Augusta, ME 04330, Room 437
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Billy Bob Faulkinghamprimary
(R - 136)
- Meldon CARMICHAEL
- Mar 30, 2021 | House
- Carried over, in the same posture, to a subsequent special or regular session of the 130th Legislature, pursuant to Joint Order SP 435.
- Mar 10, 2021 | Senate
- The Bill was REFERRED to the Committee on VETERANS AND LEGAL AFFAIRS in concurrence
- Mar 10, 2021 | House
- Committee on Veterans and Legal Affairs suggested and ordered printed.
- The Bill was REFERRED to the Committee on VETERANS AND LEGAL AFFAIRS.
- Sent for concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.