IntroducedMar 10, 2021
Signed into Law
SP 144, An Act To Prohibit The Purging Of Volatile Organic Compound Gases From Oil Tankers In The Waters Of Maine
Senate • Apr 28, 2021: Pursuant to Joint Rule 310.3 Placed in Legislative Files (DEAD)
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Apr 28, 2021 | Senate
- Pursuant to Joint Rule 310.3 Placed in Legislative Files (DEAD)
- Mar 30, 2021 | Senate
- CARRIED OVER, in the same posture, to a subsequent special or regular session of the 130th Legislature, pursuant to Joint Order SP 435.
- Mar 10, 2021 | House
- The Bill was REFERRED to the Committee on ENVIRONMENT AND NATURAL RESOURCES.
- In concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
- Mar 10, 2021 | Senate
- Committee on ENVIRONMENT AND NATURAL RESOURCES suggested and ordered printed REFERENCE to the Committee on ENVIRONMENT AND NATURAL RESOURCES Ordered sent down forthwith for concurrence