IntroducedMar 10, 2021
Signed into Law
SP 154, An Act To Allow Remote Notarization Of Documents In Limited Circumstances While Preventing Exploitation
Senate • Mar 30, 2021: CARRIED OVER, in the same posture, to a subsequent special or regular session of the 130th Legislature, pursuant to Joint Order SP 435.
Latest bill text
Apr 30, 2021 09:00am
Maine State House, 210 State St, Augusta, ME 04330, Room 438
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Donna Baileyprimary
(D - 31)
- Mar 30, 2021 | Senate
- CARRIED OVER, in the same posture, to a subsequent special or regular session of the 130th Legislature, pursuant to Joint Order SP 435.
- Mar 10, 2021 | House
- The Bill was REFERRED to the Committee on JUDICIARY.
- In concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
- Mar 10, 2021 | Senate
- Committee on STATE AND LOCAL GOVERNMENT suggested and ordered printed
- On motion by Senator VITELLI of Sagadahoc the Bill was REFFERED to the Committee on JUDICIARY
- Ordered sent down forthwith for concurrence