IntroducedFeb 04, 2021
Signed into Law
HP 256, An Act To Protect Workers From Unsafe Working Conditions With Regard To Indoor Temperatures
Senate • Jun 09, 2021: Placed in Legislative Files (DEAD)
Latest bill text
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Jun 09, 2021 | Senate
- Reports READ
- On motion by Senator HICKMAN of Kennebec The Majority Ought Not To Pass Report ACCEPTED in concurrence
- Placed in Legislative Files (DEAD)
- Jun 08, 2021 | House
- Reports READ.
- On motion of Representative SYLVESTER of Portland, the Majority Ought Not to Pass Report was ACCEPTED.
- Sent for concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
- Mar 30, 2021 | House
- Carried over, in the same posture, to a subsequent special or regular session of the 130th Legislature, pursuant to Joint Order SP 435.
- Feb 04, 2021 | House
- Received by the Clerk of the House on February 4, 2021.
- The Bill was REFERRED to the Committee on LABOR AND HOUSING pursuant to Joint Rule 308.2 and ordered printed pursuant to Joint Rule 401.