IntroducedJan 28, 2021
Signed into Law
HP 203, An Act To Require Electronic Benefits Transfer Cards To Be Printed With The Beneficiary'S Photograph
Senate • Jun 10, 2021: Placed in Legislative Files (DEAD)
Latest bill text
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Jun 10, 2021 | Senate
- Reports Read
- On motion by Senator CLAXTON of Androscoggin the Majority Ought Not to Pass Report ACCEPTED. in concurrence
- Placed in Legislative Files (DEAD)
- Jun 09, 2021 | House
- Reports READ.
- On motion of Representative MEYER of Eliot, the Majority Ought Not to Pass Report was ACCEPTED.
- ROLL CALL NO. 197
- (Yeas 81 - Nays 62 - Absent 8 - Excused 0)
- Sent for concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
- Mar 30, 2021 | House
- Carried over, in the same posture, to a subsequent special or regular session of the 130th Legislature, pursuant to Joint Order SP 435.
- Jan 28, 2021 | House
- Received by the Clerk of the House on January 28, 2021.
- The Bill was REFERRED to the Committee on HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES pursuant to Joint Rule 308.2 and ordered printed pursuant to Joint Rule 401.