IntroducedApr 04, 2022
Passed HouseMay 12, 2022
Passed SenateJun 01, 2022
Signed into LawJun 20, 2022
ELECTIONS: Provides for post-election tabulation audits of paper records including absentee ballots (EN NO IMPACT See Note)
Last Action See all actions
House • Jun 20, 2022: Effective date: 01/01/2023.
Latest Bill Text See all bill texts
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
Comments on HB 924
- Rick Edmondsprimary
(R - 66)
- Mr. Speaker
- Miller, D.
- Miller, G.
- Owen, C.
- Owen, R.
- Carter, R.
- Carter, W.
- Johnson, M.
- Johnson, T.
- St. Blanc
- Mr. President
- Mills, F.
- Mills, R.
- Jun 20, 2022 | House
- Signed by the Governor. Becomes Act No. 741.
- Effective date: 01/01/2023.
- Jun 03, 2022 | House
- Sent to the Governor for executive approval.
- Jun 02, 2022 | Senate
- Signed by the President of the Senate.
- Jun 02, 2022 | House
- Received from the Senate without amendments.
- Enrolled and signed by the Speaker of the House.
- Jun 01, 2022 | Senate
- Rules suspended. Read by title, passed by a vote of 35 yeas and 0 nays, and ordered returned to the House. Motion to reconsider tabled.
- May 31, 2022 | Senate
- Reported without Legislative Bureau amendments. Read by title and passed to third reading and final passage.
- May 26, 2022 | Senate
- Read by title and referred to the Legislative Bureau.
- May 25, 2022 | Senate
- Reported favorably.
- May 16, 2022 | Senate
- Read second time by title and referred to the Committee on Senate and Governmental Affairs.
- May 15, 2022 | Senate
- Received in the Senate. Read first time by title and placed on the Calendar for a second reading.
- May 12, 2022 | House
- Read third time by title, roll called on final passage, yeas 94, nays 0. Finally passed, title adopted, ordered to the Senate.
- May 05, 2022 | House
- Read by title, amended, ordered engrossed, passed to 3rd reading.
- Scheduled for floor debate on 05/12/2022.
- May 04, 2022 | House
- Reported with amendments (10-0).
- Apr 05, 2022 | House
- Read by title, under the rules, referred to the Committee on House and Governmental Affairs.
- Apr 04, 2022 | House
- Read by title. Lies over under the rules.
- HB924 OriginalPDF
- HB924 EngrossedPDF
- HB924 EnrolledPDF
- HB924 Act PDF
- House Committee Amendment, #3090, H&G, DraftPDF
- House Committee Amendment, #3425, H&G, DraftPDF
- House Committee Amendment, #3695, H&G, DraftPDF
- House Committee Amendment, #3683, H&G, DraftPDF
- House Committee Amendment, #3793, H&G, AdoptedPDF