IntroducedMar 03, 2022
Passed SenateApr 12, 2022
Passed HouseJun 01, 2022
Signed into LawJun 18, 2022
MEDICAID: Requires the Louisiana Department of Health to annually review medications, forms of treatment, and services for care of Medicaid enrollees with sickle cell disease. (8/1/22)
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Regina Ashford Barrowprimary
(D - 15)
- Jun 18, 2022 | Senate
- Signed by the Governor. Becomes Act No. 670.
- Effective date 8/1/2022.
- Jun 03, 2022 | Senate
- Sent to the Governor by the Secretary of the Senate.
- Jun 03, 2022 | House
- Signed by the Speaker of the House.
- Jun 02, 2022 | Senate
- Enrolled. Signed by the President of the Senate.
- Jun 01, 2022 | Senate
- Received from the House without amendments.
- Jun 01, 2022 | House
- Read third time by title, roll called on final passage, yeas 96, nays 0. Finally passed, ordered to the Senate.
- May 31, 2022 | House
- Scheduled for floor debate on 06/01/2022.
- May 19, 2022 | House
- Read by title, passed to 3rd reading.
- May 18, 2022 | House
- Reported without Legislative Bureau amendments.
- May 17, 2022 | House
- Reported favorably (11-0). Referred to the Legislative Bureau.
- Apr 18, 2022 | House
- Read by title, under the rules, referred to the Committee on Health and Welfare.
- Apr 13, 2022 | House
- Received in the House from the Senate, read by title, lies over under the rules.
- Apr 12, 2022 | Senate
- Senate floor amendments read and adopted. Read by title and passed by a vote of 34 yeas and 0 nays; ordered reengrossed and sent to the House. Motion to reconsider tabled.
- Apr 07, 2022 | Senate
- Read by title. Ordered engrossed and passed to third reading and final passage.
- Apr 06, 2022 | Senate
- Reported favorably.
- Mar 14, 2022 | Senate
- Introduced in the Senate; read by title. Rules suspended. Read second time and referred to the Committee on Health and Welfare.
- Mar 03, 2022 | Senate
- Prefiled and under the rules provisionally referred to the Committee on Health and Welfare.