IntroducedMar 03, 2022
Passed HouseMay 02, 2022
Passed SenateMay 31, 2022
Signed into LawJun 18, 2022
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Paula P. Davisprimary
(R - 69)
- Jun 18, 2022 | House
- Signed by the Governor. Becomes Act No. 642.
- Effective date: 08/01/2022.
- Jun 03, 2022 | House
- Sent to the Governor for executive approval.
- Jun 01, 2022 | Senate
- Signed by the President of the Senate.
- Jun 01, 2022 | House
- Enrolled and signed by the Speaker of the House.
- May 31, 2022 | House
- Received from the Senate without amendments.
- May 31, 2022 | Senate
- Rules suspended. Read by title, passed by a vote of 35 yeas and 0 nays, and ordered returned to the House. Motion to reconsider tabled.
- May 11, 2022 | Senate
- Reported without Legislative Bureau amendments. Read by title and passed to third reading and final passage.
- May 10, 2022 | Senate
- Read by title and referred to the Legislative Bureau.
- May 09, 2022 | Senate
- Reported favorably.
- May 04, 2022 | Senate
- Read second time by title and referred to the Committee on Finance.
- May 03, 2022 | Senate
- Received in the Senate. Rules suspended. Read first time by title and placed on the Calendar for a second reading.
- May 02, 2022 | House
- Read third time by title, amended, roll called on final passage, yeas 94, nays 0. The bill, having received two-thirds vote of the elected members, was finally passed, title adopted, ordered to the Senate.
- Apr 28, 2022 | House
- Scheduled for floor debate on 05/02/2022.
- Apr 21, 2022 | House
- Read by title, ordered engrossed, passed to 3rd reading.
- Apr 20, 2022 | House
- Reported favorably (10-0).
- Mar 14, 2022 | House
- Read by title, under the rules, referred to the Committee on Judiciary.
- Mar 04, 2022 | House
- First appeared in the Interim Calendar on 3/4/2022.
- Mar 03, 2022 | House
- Under the rules, provisionally referred to the Committee on Judiciary.