IntroducedMar 19, 2021
Signed into Law
LAW ENFORCEMENT: Provides relative to the financial security for surviving spouses and children of law enforcement officers who suffer death by heart attack or stroke (EG INCREASE GF EX See Note)
House • May 04, 2021: Read by title, passed to 3rd reading.
Latest bill text
House Calendar: House Bills on Third Reading and Final Passage Not yet scheduled for floor debate
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Kyle M. Green , Jr.
- May 04, 2021 | House
- Discharged from the Committee on Appropriations.
- Read by title, passed to 3rd reading.
- May 03, 2021 | House
- Read by title, ordered engrossed, recommitted to the Committee on Appropriations.
- Apr 29, 2021 | House
- Reported favorably (13-0).
- Apr 12, 2021 | House
- Read by title, under the rules, referred to the Committee on Municipal, Parochial and Cultural Affairs.
- Mar 19, 2021 | House
- Under the rules, provisionally referred to the Committee on Municipal, Parochial and Cultural Affairs.
- First appeared in the Interim Calendar on 3/19/2021.