IntroducedMar 04, 2021
Passed HouseApr 28, 2021
Signed into Law
CURRICULA: Removes the termination of the Dual Enrollment Framework Task Force (RE SEE FISC NOTE GF EX See Note)
Senate • May 03, 2021: Read second time by title and referred to the Committee on Education.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Kendricks "Ken" Brassprimary
(D - 58)
- May 03, 2021 | Senate
- Read second time by title and referred to the Committee on Education.
- Apr 29, 2021 | Senate
- Received in the Senate. Rules suspended. Read first time by title and placed on the Calendar for a second reading.
- Apr 28, 2021 | House
- Called from the calendar.
- Read third time by title, amended, roll called on final passage, yeas 99, nays 0. Finally passed, title adopted, ordered to the Senate.
- Apr 27, 2021 | House
- Read by title, returned to the calendar.
- Notice given.
- Scheduled for floor debate on 04/28/2021.
- Apr 26, 2021 | House
- Read by title, ordered engrossed, passed to 3rd reading.
- Scheduled for floor debate on 04/27/2021.
- Apr 22, 2021 | House
- Reported favorably (12-0).
- Apr 12, 2021 | House
- Read by title, under the rules, referred to the Committee on Education.
- Mar 05, 2021 | House
- First appeared in the Interim Calendar on 3/5/2021.
- Mar 04, 2021 | House
- Under the rules, provisionally referred to the Committee on Education.