IntroducedOct 06, 2020
Passed SenateOct 13, 2020
Passed HouseOct 20, 2020
Signed into LawOct 28, 2020
EMERGENCY PREPAREDNESS: Provides relative to emergency service plans of certain providers. (12/1/20) (2/3 - CA7s2.1(A)) (Items #2 and #38) (EN SEE FISC NOTE SD RV See Note)
Senate • Oct 28, 2020: Effective date 12/1/2020.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Oct 28, 2020 | Senate
- Signed by the Governor. Becomes Act No. 42.
- Effective date 12/1/2020.
- Oct 23, 2020 | Senate
- Sent to the Governor by the Secretary of the Senate.
- Oct 23, 2020 | House
- Signed by the Speaker of the House.
- Oct 22, 2020 | Senate
- Enrolled. Signed by the President of the Senate.
- Oct 21, 2020 | Senate
- Amendments proposed by the House read and concurred in by a vote of 35 yeas and 0 nays.
- Oct 20, 2020 | Senate
- Received from the House with amendments.
- Oct 20, 2020 | House
- Read third time by title, roll called on final passage, yeas 100, nays 0. The bill, having received two-thirds vote of the elected members, was finally passed, ordered to the Senate.
- Oct 19, 2020 | House
- Reported with amendments (13-0). Referred to the Legislative Bureau.
- Reported without Legislative Bureau amendments.
- Rules suspended.
- Read by title, amended, passed to 3rd reading.
- Scheduled for floor debate on 10/20/20.
- Oct 14, 2020 | House
- Received in the House from the Senate, rules suspended, read by title, referred to the Committee on Commerce.
- Oct 13, 2020 | Senate
- Senate floor amendments read and adopted. Read by title and passed by a vote of 36 yeas and 0 nays; ordered reengrossed and sent to the House. Motion to reconsider tabled.
- Oct 07, 2020 | Senate
- Reported favorably. Rules suspended. Read by title; ordered engrossed and passed to third reading and final passage.
- Oct 06, 2020 | Senate
- Introduced in the Senate; read by title. Rules suspended. Read second time and referred to the Committee on Commerce, Consumer Protection and International Affairs.
- Digest of SB69 OriginalPDF
- Digest of SB69 EngrossedPDF
- Digest of SB69 ReengrossedPDF
- House Committee Redigest of SB69PDF
- Summary of House Amendments to SB69PDF
- Resume Digest for SB69PDF
- Fiscal Note - SB69 OriginalPDF
- Fiscal Note - SB69 EngrossedPDF
- Fiscal Note - SB69 ReEngrossedPDF
- Fiscal Note - SB69 ReEngrossed With House Cmte AmendmentsPDF
- Fiscal Note - SB69 EnrolledPDF