IntroducedSep 29, 2020
Passed SenateOct 06, 2020
Passed HouseOct 15, 2020
Signed into Law
LEGIS POWERS/FUNCTIONS: Provides for remote operations of the legislature during a gubernatorially declared state of emergency. (gov sig) (Item #25) (EN GF EX See Note)
Senate • Nov 11, 2020: Vetoed by the Governor.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Sharon Hewittprimary
(R - 1)
- Nov 11, 2020 | Senate
- Vetoed by the Governor.
- Oct 21, 2020 | Senate
- Sent to the Governor by the Secretary of the Senate.
- Oct 21, 2020 | House
- Signed by the Speaker of the House.
- Oct 20, 2020 | Senate
- Enrolled. Signed by the President of the Senate.
- Oct 19, 2020 | Senate
- Received from the House without amendments.
- Oct 15, 2020 | House
- Read third time by title, roll called on final passage, yeas 92, nays 0. Finally passed, ordered to the Senate.
- Oct 14, 2020 | House
- Reported favorably (9-0-1). Referred to the Legislative Bureau.
- Reported without Legislative Bureau amendments.
- Rules suspended.
- Read by title, passed to 3rd reading.
- Scheduled for floor debate on 10/15/20.
- Oct 06, 2020 | House
- Read by title, rules suspended, referred to the Committee on House and Governmental Affairs.
- Oct 06, 2020 | Senate
- Called from the Calendar.
- Read by title, passed by a vote of 32 yeas and 0 nays, and sent to the House. Motion to reconsider tabled.
- Oct 05, 2020 | Senate
- Reconsidered. Read by title; returned to the Calendar, subject to call.
- Oct 01, 2020 | Senate
- Read by title. Failed to pass by a vote of 17 yeas and 16 nays.
- Notice of reconsideration on the next legislative day.
- Sep 30, 2020 | Senate
- Reported favorably. Rules suspended. Read by title; ordered engrossed and passed to third reading and final passage.
- Sep 29, 2020 | Senate
- Rules suspended. Introduced in the Senate; read by title. Rules suspended. Read second time and referred to the Committee on Senate and Governmental Affairs.