IntroducedJun 05, 2020
Passed HouseJun 16, 2020
Signed into Law
JOINT RULES: Requires all fiscal notes to be requested in writing and requires the name of the person who requested the fiscal note to appear on the face of the fiscal note
Senate • Jun 18, 2020: Read second time by title and referred to the Committee on Senate and Governmental Affairs.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Edward C. "Ted" James, IIprimary
(D - 101)
- Jun 18, 2020 | Senate
- Read second time by title and referred to the Committee on Senate and Governmental Affairs.
- Jun 17, 2020 | Senate
- Received in the Senate. Read first time by title and placed on the Calendar for a second reading.
- Jun 16, 2020 | House
- Read by title, amended, roll called on final consideration, yeas 95, nays 1. The resolution was adopted and ordered to the Senate.
- Jun 11, 2020 | House
- Read by title, ordered engrossed, passed to 3rd reading.
- Scheduled for floor debate on 06/16/20.
- Jun 10, 2020 | House
- Reported favorably (13-0-1).
- Jun 05, 2020 | House
- Read by title, rules suspended, referred to the Committee on House and Governmental Affairs.