IntroducedJun 04, 2020
Passed HouseJun 11, 2020
Passed SenateJun 22, 2020
Signed into LawJun 25, 2020
COURTS/COURT REPORTERS: Provides relative to the creation of the certified shorthand reporters fund (Items #10 and #11) (EN +$64,675 SD RV See Note)
House • Jun 25, 2020: Effective date: See Act.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Jerome "Zee" Zeringueprimary
(R - 52)
- Jun 25, 2020 | House
- Sent to the Governor for executive approval.
- Signed by the Governor. Becomes Act No. 5.
- Effective date: See Act.
- Jun 24, 2020 | Senate
- Signed by the President of the Senate.
- Jun 24, 2020 | House
- Enrolled and signed by the Speaker of the House.
- Jun 23, 2020 | House
- Received from the Senate without amendments.
- Jun 22, 2020 | Senate
- Read by title, passed by a vote of 37 yeas and 1 nays, and ordered returned to the House. Motion to reconsider tabled.
- Jun 19, 2020 | Senate
- Reported without Legislative Bureau amendments. Read by title and passed to third reading and final passage.
- Jun 18, 2020 | Senate
- Read by title and referred to the Legislative Bureau.
- Jun 17, 2020 | Senate
- Reported favorably.
- Jun 14, 2020 | Senate
- Received in the Senate; read by title Rules suspended. Read second time by title and referred to the Committee on Finance.
- Jun 11, 2020 | House
- Read third time by title, amended, roll called on final passage, yeas 67, nays 19. The bill, not having received two-thirds vote of the elected members, failed to pass. Motion to reconsider pending.
- Rules suspended.
- Called from the calendar.
- Read third time by title, amended, roll called on final passage, yeas 86, nays 8. The bill, having received two-thirds vote of the elected members, was finally passed, title adopted, ordered to the Senate.
- Jun 10, 2020 | House
- Read by title, amended, ordered engrossed, passed to 3rd reading.
- Scheduled for floor debate on 06/11/20.
- Jun 09, 2020 | House
- Reported with amendments (18-0).
- Jun 04, 2020 | House
- Read by title, rules suspended, referred to the Committee on Appropriations.