IntroducedFeb 01, 2021
Signed into Law
Changing provisions of the employment security law, including creation of the unemployment compensation modernization and improvement council, development of a new unemployment insurance information technology system, provision of tax information to claimants, publication of trust fund data, the maximum benefit period, the charging of employer accounts for benefits paid, employer contribution rate determination and schedules, abolishment of the employment security interest assessment fund, crediting of employer accounts for fraudulent or erroneous payments, transfers from the state general fund to the unemployment insurance trust fund for improper benefit payments, changes to the shared work compensation program and other unemployment trust fund provisions.
House • Feb 10, 2021: Hearing: (opponents) Wednesday, February 10, 2021, 1:30 PM Room 346-S
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Committee on Commerce, Labor and Economic Development
- Feb 10, 2021 | House
- Hearing: (opponents) Wednesday, February 10, 2021, 1:30 PM Room 346-S
- Feb 09, 2021 | House
- Hearing: (proponents) Tuesday, February 9, 2021, 1:30 PM Room 346-S
- Feb 04, 2021 | House
- Hearing: Thursday, February 4, 2021, 1:30 PM Room 346-S
- Feb 01, 2021 | House
- Referred to Committee on Commerce, Labor and Economic Development