IntroducedMar 13, 2023
Signed into Law
Bill History for Senate Study Bill 1205Journal Actions Only Lobbyist Declarations By COMMITTEE ON WAYS AND MEANS A bill for an act providing for financing of certain agricultural commodity programs, by reducing and eliminating fees imposed on licensed grain dealers and warehouse operators, replacing those moneys with moneys collected from a percentage of state assessments imposed on the sale of corn and soybeans, increasing moneys deposited into the grain depositors and sellers indemnity fund, increasing indemnification amounts, and making appropriations.
Last Action See all actions
legislature • Mar 15, 2023: Subcommittee recommends amendment and passage. .
Latest Bill Text See all bill texts
Mar 22, 2023 01:00pm
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
Comments on SSB 1205
- COMMITTEE ON WAYS AND MEANS
- Mar 15, 2023 | legislature
- Subcommittee recommends amendment and passage. .
- Mar 14, 2023 | legislature
- Subcommittee Meeting: 03/15/2023 12:30PM Room 217 Conference Room.
- Subcommittee reassigned: Driscoll, Jochum, and Schultz.
- Mar 13, 2023 | legislature
- Introduced, referred to Ways and Means.
- Subcommittee: Driscoll, Jochum, and Schultz.