IntroducedApr 12, 2021
Signed into Law
A bill for an act relating to the funding of, the operation of, and appropriation of moneys to the college student aid commission, the department for the blind, the department of education, school districts, and the state board of regents, providing for properly related matters, and including effective date and retroactive applicability provisions.(See SF 596.)
legislature • Apr 13, 2021: Committee report approving bill, renumbered as SF 596.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- COMMITTEE ON APPROPRIATIONS
- Apr 13, 2021 | legislature
- Subcommittee recommends passage.
- Committee report approving bill, renumbered as SF 596.
- Apr 12, 2021 | legislature
- Introduced, referred to Appropriations.
- Subcommittee: Kraayenbrink, Bolkcom, Celsi, Costello, Cournoyer, Dotzler, Edler, Garrett, Guth, Johnson, Klimesh, Koelker, Lofgren, Mathis, Petersen, Ragan, Reichman, Rozenboom, Smith, J., Taylor, T., and Williams.