IntroducedApr 05, 2021
Signed into Law
A bill for an act relating to and making appropriations and related statutory changes involving certain state departments, agencies, funds, and certain other entities, providing for regulatory authority, and other properly related matters.(See SF 594.)
legislature • Apr 06, 2021: Committee report approving bill, renumbered as SF 594.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- COMMITTEE ON APPROPRIATIONS
- Apr 06, 2021 | legislature
- Committee report approving bill, renumbered as SF 594.
- Apr 05, 2021 | legislature
- Introduced, referred to Appropriations.
- Subcommittee: Kraayenbrink, Bolkcom, Celsi, Costello, Cournoyer, Dotzler, Edler, Garrett, Guth, Johnson, Klimesh, Koelker, Lofgren, Mathis, Petersen, Ragan, Reichman, Rozenboom, Smith, J., Taylor, T., and Williams.