IntroducedMar 05, 2021
Signed into Law
A bill for an act relating to the reimbursement of resident physician medical liability insurance premiums to certain hospitals and affiliated nonprofit organizations.(Formerly HF 436; See HF 852.)
House • Apr 12, 2021: Withdrawn.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- COMMITTEE ON HUMAN RESOURCES
- Apr 12, 2021 | House
- Mar 24, 2021 | House
- Fiscal note.
- Committee report approving bill, renumbered as HF 852.
- Committee report, recommending passage.
- Mar 18, 2021 | House
- Subcommittee recommends amendment and passage. Vote Total: 2-1
- Mar 17, 2021 | House
- Subcommittee Meeting: 03/18/2021 8:00AM House Lounge 1.
- Mar 10, 2021 | House
- Subcommittee: Meyer, A., Forbes and Fry.
- Mar 05, 2021 | House
- Introduced, referred to Appropriations.