IntroducedMar 05, 2021
Passed HouseMar 25, 2021
Signed into Law
A bill for an act requiring the department of human services to allow certain licensed physicians to perform physical examinations required for personnel and children in child care facilities.(Formerly HF 630.)
Senate • Apr 01, 2021: Committee report, recommending amendment and passage.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- COMMITTEE ON HUMAN RESOURCES
- Apr 01, 2021 | Senate
- Committee report, recommending amendment and passage.
- Mar 31, 2021 | Senate
- Subcommittee recommends amendment and passage.
- Mar 30, 2021 | Senate
- Subcommittee: Lofgren, Edler, and Jochum.
- Subcommittee Meeting: 03/31/2021 11:30AM 217 Conference Room.
- Mar 29, 2021 | Senate
- Message from House.
- Read first time, referred to Human Resources.
- Mar 25, 2021 | House
- Passed House, yeas 80 nays 15.
- Immediate message.
- Mar 05, 2021 | House
- Introduced, placed on calendar.