IntroducedMar 05, 2021
Passed HouseMar 10, 2021
Signed into Law
A bill for an act relating to licensing sanctions for certain governmental debts by restricting use of social security numbers.(Formerly HF 46.)
Senate • Apr 13, 2021: Subcommittee Meeting: 04/14/2021 10:30AM 217 Conference Room.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- COMMITTEE ON STATE GOVERNMENT
- Apr 13, 2021 | Senate
- Subcommittee Meeting: 04/14/2021 10:30AM 217 Conference Room.
- Mar 24, 2021 | Senate
- Subcommittee: Whiting, Dickey, and Dotzler.
- Mar 10, 2021 | Senate
- Message from House.
- Read first time, referred to Ways and Means.
- Mar 10, 2021 | House
- Passed House, yeas 97 nays none.
- Immediate message.
- Mar 05, 2021 | House
- Introduced, placed on calendar.