IntroducedMar 01, 2021
Passed SenateMar 17, 2021
Signed into Law
A bill for an act relating to the operation of state government, including the review of state boards and the regulation of professions and occupations, and including effective date and applicability provisions. (Formerly SSB 1046.)
House • Apr 08, 2021: Placed on calendar under unfinished business.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- COMMITTEE ON STATE GOVERNMENT
- Apr 08, 2021 | House
- Placed on calendar under unfinished business.
- Apr 02, 2021 | House
- Committee report, recommending amendment and passage.
- Committee amendment H-1339 filed.
- Mar 31, 2021 | House
- Subcommittee recommends passage. Vote Total: 2-0
- Mar 30, 2021 | House
- Subcommittee Meeting: 03/31/2021 12:30PM House Lounge.
- Mar 29, 2021 | House
- Subcommittee Meeting: 03/30/2021 8:00AM RM 103, Sup. Ct. Chamber (Cancelled).
- Mar 24, 2021 | House
- Subcommittee: Bloomingdale, Nordman and Wolfe.
- Mar 22, 2021 | House
- Read first time, referred to State Government.
- Mar 17, 2021 | House
- Message from Senate.
- Mar 17, 2021 | Senate
- Amendment S-3071 adopted.
- Passed Senate, yeas 30, nays 17.
- Immediate message.
- Mar 16, 2021 | Senate
- Amendment S-3071 filed.
- Mar 01, 2021 | Senate
- Introduced, placed on calendar.
- Committee report, approving bill.
- Reprinted Marked UpHTML
- Reprinted Marked UpPDF
- Senate Amendment S-3071 (adopted) -- WAYLON BROWN, 2021-03-17PDF
- Senate Amendment S-3071 (adopted) -- WAYLON BROWN, 2021-03-17HTML
- House Amendment H-1339 (filed) -- COMMITTEE ON STATE GOVERNMENT, 2021-04-02PDF
- House Amendment H-1339 (filed) -- COMMITTEE ON STATE GOVERNMENT, 2021-04-02HTML