IntroducedFeb 23, 2021
Passed SenateMar 17, 2021
Signed into Law
A bill for an act relating to the eligibility of cities to receive funding assistance to address abandoned buildings.(Formerly SF 113.)
House • May 20, 2021: Referred to Local Government.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- COMMITTEE ON LOCAL GOVERNMENT
- May 20, 2021 | House
- Referred to Local Government.
- Apr 08, 2021 | House
- Placed on calendar under unfinished business.
- Apr 02, 2021 | House
- Committee report, recommending amendment and passage.
- Committee amendment H-1338 filed.
- Apr 01, 2021 | House
- Subcommittee recommends passage. Vote Total: 2-0
- Mar 31, 2021 | House
- Subcommittee Meeting: 04/01/2021 8:45AM House Lounge.
- Mar 30, 2021 | House
- Subcommittee: Gobble, Oldson and Wheeler.
- Mar 22, 2021 | House
- Read first time, referred to Local Government.
- Mar 17, 2021 | House
- Message from Senate.
- Mar 17, 2021 | Senate
- Passed Senate, yeas 47, nays 0.
- Immediate message.
- Feb 23, 2021 | Senate
- Introduced, placed on calendar.
- Committee report, approving bill.