IntroducedFeb 11, 2021
Signed into Law
A bill for an act relating to licensed health care providers for purposes of state law regarding concussion and brain injury policies for extracurricular interscholastic activities.(See SF 466.)
Senate • Feb 25, 2021: Committee report approving bill, renumbered as SF 466.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Brad Zaunprimary
(R - 20)
- Feb 25, 2021 | Senate
- Committee report approving bill, renumbered as SF 466.
- Feb 24, 2021 | Senate
- Subcommittee recommends passage.
- Feb 18, 2021 | Senate
- Subcommittee Meeting: 02/24/2021 12:30PM 217 Conference Room.
- Feb 16, 2021 | Senate
- Subcommittee: Zaun, Goodwin, and Trone Garriott.
- Feb 11, 2021 | Senate
- Introduced, referred to Education.