IntroducedJan 25, 2021
Signed into Law
A bill for an act relating to the frequency of game nights conducted by licensed qualified organizations.
Senate • Apr 07, 2021: Withdrawn.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Jesse Greenprimary
(R - 24)
- Apr 07, 2021 | Senate
- Amendment S-3137 filed, adopted.
- HF 311 substituted.
- Apr 01, 2021 | Senate
- Placed on calendar under unfinished business.
- Feb 17, 2021 | Senate
- Attached to similar HF 311.
- Committee report, recommending passage.
- Feb 09, 2021 | Senate
- Subcommittee recommends passage.
- Feb 08, 2021 | Senate
- Subcommittee reassigned: Johnson, Boulton, and Brown.
- Subcommittee Meeting: 02/09/2021 8:00AM 217 Conference Room.
- Jan 27, 2021 | Senate
- Subcommittee: Johnson, Boulton, and Whiting.
- Jan 25, 2021 | Senate
- Introduced, referred to State Government.