IntroducedJan 15, 2021
Signed into Law
A bill for an act relating to notice requirements prior to discontinuing fluoridation in a public water supply system, and making penalties applicable.(See HF 390.)
House • Feb 16, 2021: Withdrawn.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Ann Meyerprimary
(R - 9)
- Feb 16, 2021 | House
- Feb 04, 2021 | House
- Committee report approving bill, renumbered as HF 390.
- Feb 02, 2021 | House
- Committee report, recommending amendment and passage.
- Jan 28, 2021 | House
- Subcommittee recommends passage.
- Jan 27, 2021 | House
- Subcommittee Meeting: 01/28/2021 12:00PM RM 102, Sup. Ct. Consult.
- Jan 25, 2021 | House
- Subcommittee reassigned: Westrich, Best and Nielsen.
- Jan 21, 2021 | House
- Subcommittee: Landon, Nielsen and Westrich.
- Jan 15, 2021 | House
- Introduced, referred to Commerce.