IntroducedMar 12, 2021
Signed into Law
URGING THE DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION TO INCREASE THE USE OF RECLAIMED ASPHALT PAVEMENT TO REPAVE, RECONSTRUCT, AND PRESERVE STATE STREETS, ROADS, AND HIGHWAYS AND EXPLORE USE OF OTHER PRODUCTS USING RECLAIMED ASPHALT.
Senate • Jun 21, 2021: Certified copies of resolutions sent, 06-21-21.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Jun 21, 2021 | Senate
- Certified copies of resolutions sent, 06-21-21.
- Mar 31, 2021 | Senate
- Report and Resolution Adopted.
- Mar 30, 2021 | Senate
- Reported from TRS (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 1367) with recommendation of adoption.
- One Day Notice 03-31-21.
- Mar 25, 2021 | Senate
- The committee(s) on TRS recommend(s) that the measure be PASSED, UNAMENDED. The votes in TRS were as follows: 5 Aye(s): Senator(s) Lee, Inouye, English, Shimabukuro, Fevella; Aye(s) with reservations: none ; 0 No(es): none; and 0 Excused: none.
- Mar 22, 2021 | Senate
- The committee(s) on TRS has scheduled a public hearing on 03-25-21 3:00PM; CR 224 & Videoconference.
- Mar 16, 2021 | Senate
- Referred to TRS.
- Mar 12, 2021 | Senate