IntroducedMar 11, 2021
Signed into Law
REQUESTING THE DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION TO ESTABLISH A TASK FORCE TO MAKE RECOMMENDATIONS ON THE PROPER IDENTIFICATION AND DISPOSAL OF ABANDONED AND DERELICT VEHICLES LEFT ON THE STATE'S HIGHWAYS AND CITY AND COUNTY ROADWAYS.
House • Mar 23, 2021: Report adopted; referred to the committee(s) on FIN with none voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and Representative(s) McDermott excused (1).
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Ty J.K. Cullenprimary
(D - 39)
- Mar 23, 2021 | House
- Reported from TRN (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 1157), recommending referral to FIN.
- Report adopted; referred to the committee(s) on FIN with none voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and Representative(s) McDermott excused (1).
- Mar 19, 2021 | House
- The committees on TRN recommend that the measure be PASSED, UNAMENDED. The votes were as follows: 8 Ayes: Representative(s) Aquino, Ilagan, DeCoite, Hashimoto, Kitagawa, Nakamura, Takumi, Matsumoto; Ayes with reservations: none; Noes: none; and Excused: none.
- Mar 16, 2021 | House
- Resolution scheduled to be heard by TRN on Friday, 03-19-21 10:30AM in conference room 423 Via Videoconference.
- Mar 15, 2021 | House
- Referred to TRN, FIN, referral sheet 25
- Mar 12, 2021 | House
- Mar 11, 2021 | House
- To be offered.