IntroducedFeb 22, 2021
Signed into Law
REQUESTING THE GOVERNOR'S COORDINATOR ON HOMELESSNESS TO PROVIDE A STATUS UPDATE ON KUKUI'OLA VILLAGE AND WORK WITH THE HAWAII INTERAGENCY COUNCIL ON HOMELESSNESS TO FURTHER FUND THE KA LAMAKU SHELTER UNTIL THE CONSTRUCTION OF KUKUI'OLA VILLAGE IS COMPLETED.
Senate • Jun 21, 2021: Certified copies of resolutions sent, 06-21-21.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Jun 21, 2021 | Senate
- Certified copies of resolutions sent, 06-21-21.
- Mar 31, 2021 | Senate
- Report and Resolution Adopted, as amended (SD 1).
- Mar 30, 2021 | Senate
- Reported from HMS (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 1295) with recommendation of adoption, as amended (SD 1).
- One Day Notice 03-31-21.
- Mar 16, 2021 | Senate
- The committee(s) on HMS recommend(s) that the measure be PASSED, WITH AMENDMENTS. The votes in HMS were as follows: 5 Aye(s): Senator(s) San Buenaventura, Ihara, Acasio, Misalucha, Fevella; Aye(s) with reservations: none ; 0 No(es): none; and 0 Excused: none.
- Mar 12, 2021 | Senate
- The committee(s) on HMS has scheduled a public hearing on 03-16-21 3:00PM; CR 225 & Videoconference.
- Feb 22, 2021 | Senate
- Referred to HMS.