IntroducedFeb 23, 2023
Signed into Law
TO RECOGNIZE THE FOUKE HIGH SCHOOL PANTHER MARCHING BAND FOR WINNING CLASS 3A STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS AND TO RECOGNIZE THE FOUKE HIGH SCHOOL AND PAULETTE SMITH MIDDLE SCHOOL CONCERT BANDS FOR BEING NAMED 2022 CLASS 3A STATE HONOR BANDS.
Last Action See all actions
House • Mar 16, 2023: Approved by the Governor
Latest Bill Text See all bill texts
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
Comments on HCR 1008
- Lane Jeanprimary
(R - 99)
- Jimmy Hickey, Jrprimary
(R - 4)
- Mar 16, 2023 | House
- Approved by the Governor
- Mar 14, 2023 | House
- Correctly enrolled and ordered transmitted to the Governor's Office.
- Mar 13, 2023 | House
- Returned From Senate concurred in.
- TO BE ENROLLED
- Mar 13, 2023 | Senate
- Resolution read and concurred in.
- Returned To the House as concurred in.
- Mar 02, 2023 | Senate
- Received from the House.
- Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and placed on the calendar.
- Mar 02, 2023 | House
- Read the third time, concurred in, ordered transmitted to the Senate
- Mar 01, 2023 | House
- Returned by the Committee Do Pass
- Feb 23, 2023 | House
- Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on AGING, CHILDREN AND YOUTH, LEGISLATIVE & MILITARY AFFAIRS- HOUSE