IntroducedApr 07, 2021
Signed into Law
TO ENCOURAGE THE UNITED STATES CONGRESS TO REVIEW ISSUES RELATED TO DAIRY PRODUCTS AND MAKE CHANGES TO IMPROVE FEDERAL MILK MARKETING ORDERS IN ORDER TO BETTER SUPPORT DAIRY FARMERS.
House • Apr 23, 2021: Approved by the Governor
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Apr 23, 2021 | House
- Approved by the Governor
- Apr 21, 2021 | House
- Correctly enrolled and ordered transmitted to the Governor's Office.
- Apr 20, 2021 | House
- Returned From Senate concurred in.
- TO BE ENROLLED
- Apr 20, 2021 | Senate
- Resolution read and concurred in.
- Returned To the House as concurred in.
- Apr 15, 2021 | Senate
- Returned by the Committee, with the recommendation that it Do Pass
- Apr 14, 2021 | Senate
- Received from the House.
- Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to AGRICULTURE, FORESTRY & ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT - SENATE
- Apr 14, 2021 | House
- Read and adopted and ordered transmitted to the Senate.
- Apr 12, 2021 | House
- Returned by the Committee Do Pass
- Apr 07, 2021 | House
- Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on AGRICULTURE, FORESTRY & ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT- HOUSE