IntroducedApr 05, 2021
Passed HouseApr 13, 2021
Signed into Law
CONCERNING ELECTION EXPENSES FOR THE COUNTY BOARD OF ELECTION COMMISSIONERS AND THE STATE BOARD OF ELECTION COMMISSIONERS; AND TO PROHIBIT THE ACCEPTANCE OF FUNDS, GRANTS, AND GIFTS.
Senate • Apr 21, 2021: Returned by the Committee, with the recommendation that it Do Pass
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Rick Beckprimary
(R - 65)
- Apr 21, 2021 | Senate
- Returned by the Committee, with the recommendation that it Do Pass
- Apr 13, 2021 | Senate
- Received from the House.
- Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to STATE AGENCIES & GOVT'L AFFAIRS-SENATE
- Apr 13, 2021 | House
- Read the third time and passed and ordered transmitted to the Senate.
- Apr 12, 2021 | House
- Returned by the Committee Do Pass
- Apr 05, 2021 | House
- Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on STATE AGENCIES & GOVT'L AFFAIRS- HOUSE