IntroducedMar 31, 2021
Signed into Law
TO RECOGNIZE THAT ABUSE AND NEGLECT OF CHILDREN IS A SIGNIFICANT PUBLIC HEALTH PROBLEM; TO COMMEND THE IMPORTANT WORK BEING DONE TO COMBAT THE PROBLEM; AND TO PROCLAIM APRIL 11, 2021, AS “CHILDREN’S ADVOCACY CENTER DAY”.
House • Apr 15, 2021: Approved by the Governor
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- DeAnn Vaughtprimary
(R - 4)
- Apr 15, 2021 | House
- Approved by the Governor
- Apr 14, 2021 | House
- Correctly enrolled and ordered transmitted to the Governor's Office.
- Apr 13, 2021 | House
- Returned From Senate concurred in.
- TO BE ENROLLED
- Apr 13, 2021 | Senate
- Resolution read and concurred in.
- Returned To the House as concurred in.
- Apr 08, 2021 | Senate
- Received from the House.
- Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and placed on the calendar.
- Apr 08, 2021 | House
- Read and adopted and ordered transmitted to the Senate.
- Apr 07, 2021 | House
- Returned by the Committee Do Pass
- Mar 31, 2021 | House
- Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on AGING, CHILDREN AND YOUTH, LEGISLATIVE & MILITARY AFFAIRS- HOUSE