IntroducedMar 29, 2021
Passed SenateApr 06, 2021
Passed HouseApr 15, 2021
Signed into LawApr 21, 2021
TO MODIFY THE REQUIREMENTS FOR A PEER SUPPORT SPECIALIST IN THE ARKANSAS MEDICAID PROGRAM; AND TO REMOVE A REFERENCE TO THE ARKANSAS SUBSTANCE ABUSE CERTIFICATION BOARD.
Senate • Apr 21, 2021: Notification that SB607 is now Act 782
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Apr 21, 2021 | Senate
- Notification that SB607 is now Act 782
- Apr 19, 2021 | Senate
- Reported correctly enrolled and ordered delivered to the Governor.
- DELIVERED TO GOVERNOR.
- Apr 15, 2021 | Senate
- Returned from the House as passed.
- ORDERED ENROLLED
- Apr 15, 2021 | House
- Read the third time and passed and ordered transmitted to the Senate.
- Returned To the Senate as passed.
- Apr 13, 2021 | House
- Returned by the Committee Do Pass
- Apr 06, 2021 | House
- RECEIVED FROM THE SENATE
- Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on PUBLIC HEALTH, WELFARE AND LABOR COMMITTEE- HOUSE
- Apr 06, 2021 | Senate
- Read the third time and passed.
- Ordered immediately transmitted to the House.
- Apr 05, 2021 | Senate
- Returned by the Committee, with the recommendation that it Do Pass
- Mar 29, 2021 | Senate
- Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to PUBLIC HEALTH, WELFARE AND LABOR COMMITTEE - SENATE