IntroducedMar 29, 2021
Passed HouseApr 19, 2021
Passed SenateApr 22, 2021
Signed into LawApr 28, 2021
TO PROHIBIT THE ISSUANCE OR RENEWAL OF A TEACHING LICENSE TO A PERSON WHO HAS PLED GUILTY OR NOLO CONTENDERE OR HAS BEEN FOUND GUILTY OF SEXUALLY GROOMING A CHILD.
House • Apr 28, 2021: Notification that HB1837 is now Act 985
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Apr 28, 2021 | House
- Notification that HB1837 is now Act 985
- Apr 23, 2021 | House
- Correctly enrolled and ordered transmitted to the Governor's Office.
- Apr 22, 2021 | House
- Returned From the Senate as passed.
- TO BE ENROLLED
- Apr 22, 2021 | Senate
- Read the third time and passed.
- Returned to the House as Passed.
- Apr 21, 2021 | Senate
- Returned by the Committee, with the recommendation that it Do Pass
- Apr 19, 2021 | Senate
- Received from the House.
- Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to EDUCATION COMMITTEE - SENATE
- Apr 19, 2021 | House
- Placed on second reading for the purpose of amendment.
- Amendment No. 1 read and adopted and the bill ordered engrossed.
- REPORTED CORRECTLY ENGROSSED
- Read the third time and passed and ordered transmitted to the Senate.
- Apr 15, 2021 | House
- Returned by the Committee with the recommendation that it do pass as amended 1
- Mar 29, 2021 | House
- Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on EDUCATION COMMITTEE- HOUSE