IntroducedMar 19, 2021
Passed HouseApr 12, 2021
Signed into Law
TO SPECIFY THE TYPES OF FLAGS THAT MAY BE FLOWN ON PUBLIC SCHOOL CAMPUSES.
Senate • Apr 12, 2021: Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to EDUCATION COMMITTEE - SENATE
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Apr 12, 2021 | Senate
- Received from the House.
- Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to EDUCATION COMMITTEE - SENATE
- Apr 12, 2021 | House
- Read the third time and passed and ordered transmitted to the Senate.
- Apr 07, 2021 | House
- Placed on second reading for the purpose of amendment.
- Amendment No. 1 read and adopted and the bill ordered engrossed.
- REPORTED CORRECTLY ENGROSSED
- Apr 06, 2021 | House
- Returned by the Committee with the recommendation that it do pass as amended 1
- Mar 22, 2021 | House
- Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on EDUCATION COMMITTEE- HOUSE
- Mar 19, 2021 | House