IntroducedMar 17, 2021
Passed HouseMar 30, 2021
Passed SenateApr 07, 2021
Signed into LawApr 12, 2021
TO AMEND ARKANSAS CONSTITUTION, AMENDMENT 98, ALSO KNOWN AS THE "ARKANSAS MEDICAL MARIJUANA AMENDMENT OF 2016"; AND TO MODIFY REQUIREMENTS CONCERNING A PHARMACIST CONSULTANT.
House • Apr 12, 2021: Notification that HB1774 is now Act 666
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Clint Penzoprimary
(R - 88)
- Apr 12, 2021 | House
- Notification that HB1774 is now Act 666
- Apr 08, 2021 | House
- Correctly enrolled and ordered transmitted to the Governor's Office.
- Apr 07, 2021 | House
- Returned From the Senate as passed.
- TO BE ENROLLED
- Apr 07, 2021 | Senate
- Read the third time and passed.
- Returned to the House as passed.
- Apr 06, 2021 | Senate
- Returned by the Committee, with the recommendation that it Do Pass
- Mar 30, 2021 | Senate
- Received from the House.
- Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to AGRICULTURE, FORESTRY & ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT - SENATE
- Mar 30, 2021 | House
- Read the third time and passed and ordered transmitted to the Senate.
- Mar 29, 2021 | House
- Placed on second reading for the purpose of amendment.
- Amendment No. 1 read and adopted and the bill ordered engrossed.
- REPORTED CORRECTLY ENGROSSED
- Mar 23, 2021 | House
- Returned by the Committee with the recommendation that it do pass as amended 1
- Mar 17, 2021 | House
- Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on HOUSE RULES