IntroducedMar 16, 2021
Passed SenateApr 07, 2021
Passed HouseApr 20, 2021
Signed into LawApr 29, 2021
TO AMEND ELECTION LAW; TO AMEND THE DUTIES OF MEMBERS OF A COUNTY BOARD OF ELECTION COMMISSIONERS; AND TO CLARIFY THE DUTIES OF COUNTY EMPLOYEES DESIGNATED AS ELECTION OFFICIALS.
Senate • Apr 29, 2021: Notification that SB557 is now Act 950
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Apr 29, 2021 | Senate
- Notification that SB557 is now Act 950
- Apr 21, 2021 | Senate
- Reported correctly enrolled and ordered delivered to the Governor.
- DELIVERED TO GOVERNOR.
- Apr 20, 2021 | Senate
- Returned from the House as passed.
- ORDERED ENROLLED
- Apr 20, 2021 | House
- Read the third time and passed and ordered transmitted to the Senate.
- Returned To the Senate as passed.
- Apr 14, 2021 | House
- Returned by the Committee Do Pass
- Apr 07, 2021 | House
- RECEIVED FROM THE SENATE
- Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on STATE AGENCIES & GOVT'L AFFAIRS- HOUSE
- Apr 07, 2021 | Senate
- Read the third time and passed.
- Ordered immediately transmitted to the House.
- Apr 06, 2021 | Senate
- Returned by the Committee, with the recommendation that it Do Pass
- Mar 16, 2021 | Senate
- Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to STATE AGENCIES & GOVT'L AFFAIRS-SENATE