IntroducedMar 16, 2021
Passed SenateMar 30, 2021
Passed HouseApr 06, 2021
Signed into Law
TO AMEND THE LAW TO ALLOW FOR CONSISTENCY IN OPERATIONS OF A VOLUNTEER FIRE DEPARTMENT IN AN INCORPORATED TOWN OR A CITY OF THE SECOND CLASS.
Senate • Apr 07, 2021: DELIVERED TO GOVERNOR.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Apr 07, 2021 | Senate
- Reported correctly enrolled and ordered delivered to the Governor.
- DELIVERED TO GOVERNOR.
- Apr 06, 2021 | Senate
- Returned from the House as passed.
- ORDERED ENROLLED
- Apr 06, 2021 | House
- Read the third time and passed and ordered transmitted to the Senate.
- Returned To the Senate as passed.
- Apr 05, 2021 | House
- Returned by the Committee Do Pass
- Mar 30, 2021 | House
- RECEIVED FROM THE SENATE
- Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on CITY, COUNTY & LOCAL AFFAIRS COMMITTEE- HOUSE
- Mar 30, 2021 | Senate
- Read the third time and passed.
- Ordered immediately transmitted to the House.
- Mar 29, 2021 | Senate
- Placed on second reading for purpose of amendment.
- Amendment # 1 read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and adopted, ordered engrossed.
- REPORTED CORRECTLY ENGROSSED
- Mar 23, 2021 | Senate
- Returned by the Committee with the recommendation that it Do Pass as amended, Amendment # 1
- Mar 16, 2021 | Senate
- Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to CITY, COUNTY & LOCAL AFFAIRS COMMITTEE - SENATE