IntroducedMar 15, 2021
Passed SenateMar 22, 2021
Passed HouseApr 15, 2021
Signed into LawApr 21, 2021
TO AMEND THE LAW CONCERNING PENALTIES FOR A VIOLATION OF THE MANDATORY SEAT BELT USE LAW.
Senate • Apr 21, 2021: Notification that SB537 is now Act 784
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Scott Flippoprimary
(R - 17)
- Apr 21, 2021 | Senate
- Notification that SB537 is now Act 784
- Apr 19, 2021 | Senate
- Reported correctly enrolled and ordered delivered to the Governor.
- DELIVERED TO GOVERNOR.
- Apr 15, 2021 | Senate
- Returned from the House as passed.
- ORDERED ENROLLED
- Apr 15, 2021 | House
- Read the third time and passed and ordered transmitted to the Senate.
- Returned To the Senate as passed.
- Apr 13, 2021 | House
- Returned by the Committee Do Pass
- Mar 22, 2021 | House
- RECEIVED FROM THE SENATE
- Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION- HOUSE
- Mar 22, 2021 | Senate
- Read the third time and passed.
- Ordered immediately transmitted to the House.
- Mar 18, 2021 | Senate
- Returned by the Committee, with the recommendation that it Do Pass
- Mar 15, 2021 | Senate
- Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to TRANSPORTATION, TECHNOLOGY & LEGISLATIVE AFFAIRS - SENATE