IntroducedMar 05, 2021
Passed SenateApr 01, 2021
Passed HouseApr 13, 2021
Signed into LawApr 19, 2021
CONCERNING THE ESTABLISHMENT AND ALTERATION OF PRECINCT BOUNDARIES, POLLING SITES, AND VOTE CENTERS; AND TO AMEND ARKANSAS ELECTION LAW.
Senate • Apr 19, 2021: Notification that SB487 is now Act 729
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Apr 19, 2021 | Senate
- Notification that SB487 is now Act 729
- Apr 14, 2021 | Senate
- Reported correctly enrolled and ordered delivered to the Governor.
- DELIVERED TO GOVERNOR.
- Apr 13, 2021 | Senate
- Returned from the House as passed.
- ORDERED ENROLLED
- Apr 13, 2021 | House
- Read the third time and passed and ordered transmitted to the Senate.
- Returned To the Senate as passed.
- Apr 12, 2021 | House
- Returned by the Committee Do Pass
- Apr 01, 2021 | House
- RECEIVED FROM THE SENATE
- Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on STATE AGENCIES & GOVT'L AFFAIRS- HOUSE
- Apr 01, 2021 | Senate
- Read the third time and passed.
- Ordered immediately transmitted to the House.
- Mar 31, 2021 | Senate
- Returned by the Committee, with the recommendation that it Do Pass
- Mar 08, 2021 | Senate
- Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to STATE AGENCIES & GOVT'L AFFAIRS-SENATE
- Mar 05, 2021 | Senate